You’ll find all the best pool table and pool table accessories reviewed here by our experts … but which one is right for you?
Welcome to our best pool table review page. Whether you are looking for a pool table for the office, your home, a local gym or school, we will give you the full lowdown on which table is best for you, catering to all budgets.
· Fantastic Design – Built with small space and portability in mind.
· Family Table – The compact 6-foot frame is great for kids to learn the game and possesses quality play features for adults.
· Already Assembled – no assembly of the table is required and this table will be ready to play within minutes of unfolding the durable steel legs
· Accessories Included – coming with the following: two pool cues, nylon carry bag, set of 2.25-in standard billiard balls, chalk, table brush and a racking triangle, you truly will have everything you need all included
· Top Quality – built on a durable MDF play board, the table consistently provides a consistent roll and perfect playing surface.
· Slick Design – space is no longer a reason not to have your own pool table, with this fold away design perfect for storing away in between game play.
· Accessories Included – with everything you need (cues, balls, triangle, chalk & table cloth) included, this table truly represents value for money.
· Price – fantastic value to introduce any member of the family to the game of pool
· Playing Surface – with its accuslate table base, this is a top quality table which will resist warping over time. Players can expect no surprises from this table and the very best in game play.
· Classic Design – the drop pockets, K66 rubber bumpers and beveled legs with maple wood veneer and a cherry finish present a stunning table, fitting to any room it stays in.
· Durability – with a 7 year warranty on the ‘accuslate playing surface’ this is another show to the quality within this pool table. Whilst this is one of the more expensive tables we would recommend, there are clear reasons for this and you would not be disappointed.
· Diamond Inlays – Eighteen pearlized diamond sights, inlayed into the tables rails allow players to align their next shot.
· Accesssories Included – As you would expect from a table of such quality, all of the accessories are included and present further quality to any purchase.
Perhaps you have already considered what you need in your pool table or perhaps you have only recently come up with the idea and are starting from the beginning … we will look into key things to consider, to help your purchasing decision.
How to choose your best ping pong table:
Affordability – This is probably the number one factor in deciding what is the best pool table for you. Your budget will likely reflect your requirements from your pool table and will direct your decision. Pool tables can be as cheap as a few hundred dollars rising all the way to several thousands of dollars for a top quality table. Everyone has a budget and depending on your experience and requirements from the table, you will be happy with your purchase as long as you have brought the table at a price you are happy with.
Experience – What must be take into consideration is what experience you or the individuals you are buying the table for, have. Alternatively, if you are purchasing your pool table for a social club or bar, perhaps you will need to take into account the level of play that will be taking place.
If you are new to playing pool and simply a novice starting out, the likelihood is that you will not need an expensive table. Whilst the quality of the higher end construction may bring you longer durability, the cheaper pool tables available, will still provide a sound playing surface for you to enjoy.
Playing space – This is still important when choosing your pool table, however with tables available in smaller sizes, it is not such a crucial factor. Many of the cheaper tables designed with families in mind, also are collapsible and can be neatly folded away.
That said and to get the best playing experience, you will need a certain amount of space around all sides of your pool table. Players may need to adjust to the surroundings by lifting up their cues, however any room will only have so much space so this will need to be considered in your purchasing decision.
Table Specification – This links into your experience and requirements from the table, however there are lots of variations to the rules for pool depending on your country. The World Pool-Billiard Association do not hold strict size regulations for leagues and tournament tables. They do suggest 9 by 4.5 ft though some competitions will be played at 7 by 3.5ft, so if you are looking for a professional level table this would need to be considered.
Accessories – Along with selecting the most suitable and best pool table for you, you will also need to get your pool cues, pool balls, pool triangle, table brush and pool chalk. To keep practicing and stay at your best, please click here if you wish to read our full reviews of pool table accessories.
Or now you have selected your best pool table, why not add a Foosball table to your choice of sporting tables? Click here for our expert guide and reviews to help you with your decision.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new window. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.